What Would Buffy Do?👱🏻♀️👊🏻⚰️
✨Celebrating strong fictitious females 🖤
And because BTVS is the greatest show of all time!
👽Makes a perfect addition to your flair collection or makes a great gift for any Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan.
• Iron-on patch is 3 inches in diameter
• Patch + Sticker option includes a vinyl sticker (durable and weatherproof)
• Designed in Los Angeles
• Limited edition release
"When it's dark, and I'm all alone, and I'm scared, or freaked out or whatever, I always think, 'What would Buffy do?' You're my hero." -Xander ‘BTVS’
Patch Iron DIY instructions
• Examine the fabric of your clothing or accessory. Fabrics like denim and cotton provide the best base for iron-on patches. As a general rule the fabric you choose should be at least as heavy as the patch.
* Look at the fabric care label to see whether it can be ironed (if not, there will be a crossed-out icon of an iron). If there's no label, try to figure out what material it's made of.
* Be very careful with polyester fabrics, since applying the high heat necessary for ironing on patches can burn the fabric or cause it to get discolored.
* Silk and other delicate fabrics are not good candidates for patches.
• Heat up an iron after deciding the patch placement. Turn it to the hottest setting your fabric can tolerate. Make sure the "steam" option is turned off, and that your iron isn't full of water.
• Place a thin towel over the patch. Take care not to disturb the position of the patch. The towel will protect the patch itself and the surrounding fabric.
• Position the heated iron over the patch and press down. Hold the iron there for about 15 seconds. Apply as much pressure as you can by pressing down firmly.
• Remove the iron and allow the patch to cool. Lift the towel and check to see whether the patch is fixed on securely by gently rubbing at the edge with a finger, trying to lift it. If it lifts up a bit, replace the towel and press it with the iron again for 10 seconds. Repeat this step as needed.
• Consider sewing around the edges. For a completely secure patch, use a sewing machine or a needle and thread to secure the patch to the fabric. This greatly reduces the chances that the patch will fall off.
* Choose a thread that matches the patch to camouflage or choose a thread that stands out if want to highlight the DIY custom nature.
• Don't wash the article more than necessary. Iron-on patches are meant to be permanent, but they do become loosened over time. Take care not to let the article get too dirty, since washing it may cause the patch to start coming off.
* If you do need to wash the item, hand wash it using cold water. Allow it to air dry.
B-grade patches have slight imperfections and are not considered A-grade /collector’s grade. Flaws include small areas of extra thread (often can be trimmed) or a small area of missing thread. My quality control standards are high and these flaws are tiny, making the patches still fully wearable and cute.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. Personal information collected
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. The legal bases relied on to collect, use, and share personal information
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. The third parties with whom personal information is shared
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. The length of time personal information is kept
5. If transferring personal information outside of Europe, how the transfer will be handled
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Buyers’ rights regarding my use of your personal information and contact details
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Emma Shavick, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at EmmaShavickShop@gmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
PO Box 1776
Los Angeles, CA 90078
Please also feel free to message me on Etsy.
USPS International flat letter shipping can take 2-6 weeks to arrive in some cases if packages are held at customs for long periods before being released for final delivery. 💌
Wholesale is available for all pins, beanies and most patches. The shop is currently stocked in USA and in the UK + always looking to expand. Please message or email me to inquire.✌🏻💌
Jun 9, 2019
Shipped super fast, patch is exactly as expected. Would purchase again.
Jun 9, 2019
Shipped super fast, patch is exactly as expected and great quality (ironed on well and seems to be holding up well). Would purchase again.
Jan 10, 2019
Dec 27, 2018
I love my Buffy patch! It arrived in the mail super fast and with a personal touch from Emma. I highly recommend this product and this shop!